8th January 2021 - 28th February 2021
*Guest can choose any 3 days for private lesson!
*Please note that the lesson date will change according to weather, and snow conditions.
College students and adults
- Those who are preparing to take the SAJ badge exam Level 2 or Level 1.
- Only skis are available.
- SAJ Level 2 applicants have no restrictions on skiing experience. During the class, the course content will be adjusted according to the coach's judgment.
- Applicants for SAJ Level 1 must possess a Level 2 qualification and complete the pre-exam training .
- The level 1 pre-exam training must be obtained in the current season.
- The 1-to-1 3-day private ski lesson allows you to master the test content and improve skiing skills faster.
- You can choose any 3 days for the lesson according to your own time schedule, the course is very flexible.
- For foreigners living in Japan, the course provides Chinese and English languages.
Japanese, English, Chinese
Lesson schedule (each day):
10:00-12:00 and 13:00-15:00
Sapporo Teine Ski Resort - Olympia zone
The cost includes:
- 3 days of one-to-one private lesson (12 hours of training in total)
- Pre-exam training on the day of the exam
- Exam fee
The cost does not include:
- Lift pass
- Those who pass the level 1 need to pay the SAJ certified fee of 3,000 yen (tax included) and the SAJ member registration fee of 4,500 yen (tax included).
- Those who pass the level 2 need to pay an additional SAJ certified fee of 2,200 yen (tax included). There is no SAJ membership registration fee for the level 2.
SAJ Badge Test 4 Days Training Course
Cancellation 7 days before the tour：Free
Cancellation between 4-7 days before the tour：50%
Cancellation between 1-3 days before the tour：80%
Cancellation on the tour day：100%
The course may be cancelled or changed depending on the weather and ski resort conditions. Please note that unless the ski resort is closed for bad weather, refunds cannot be arranged.